"SOLD In Lucas TX, In Just 60 Days"
Seis Lagos Phase III in Lucas Texas (ETJ)
Seis Lagos Real Estate News
Wylie ISD Real Estate, Lucas Homes For Sale
Sold in November of 2007
Jeanie Elliott, experienced expert on the
Seis Lagos Texas community and Lucas
since 1980, had 5 real estate transactions in
Seis Lagos TX in past year, from March 2007
to March of 2008. For confidential, experienced,
and personalized real estate service, call Jeanie
for an appointment or to see any of the homes
for sale in the Seis Lagos communities.
Don't you want a real estate broker that will help
you get these same results, with the level of quality,
personalized service and confidentiality you deserve?
Need to Sell Your Seis Lagos Home? Call Me Today!
Call me or email me today to discuss your real estate
needs, either home buying or home selling assistance.
972-612-2277 direct off.
4 Castillo Trail, Wylie ISD, Seis Lagos III
QUALITY & LUXURY IN GATED COMMUNITY PRICED
PICTURESQUE, SEIS LAGOS CUSTOM HOME FOR SALE
4 CASTILLO TRAIL, WYLIE ISD, LUCAS ETJ, TEXAS-SOLD
Now SOLD! (November 2007)
ORIGINAL LIST PRICE OF $329,9000 $325,000
Fall in Love with This One At: 4 Castillo Trail
unique, single-story floorplan with private
2 bedroom/2 bedroom split arrangement
and separate study/or optional living room
music room, or library with custom builtins,
stained french doors and picture windows that
view out to backyard, patio, and natural woods
and landscaped grounds.
Hurry, this one is a beauty in Lucas' only
Restricted-Access, Guarded Community with
pools, tennis, lakes, parks, clubhouse & more
real person, guard monitoring (not just gated
with a gate code that everyone passes out to
their friends and visitors.)
Now Sold! But, call me for the best real estate
service, and I will help you with another great
home for sale in Seis Lagos or surrounding areas
of Lucas, Wylie, Parker, and Allen Texas.
- Six Community Fishing Lakes
- Clubhouse With Three Pools
- Guarded Community Entrance
- Tennis Courts, Playground & more
- Future Park Site at the end of this short, private cul-de-sac street
- Live guards patrolling entrance and area for Top Security
Magnificent, wide, single-story "curb appeal" and full
brick and stone front elevation accented with abundance
of lush landscaping with natural woods in the back
ground and 2 bedroom/ 2 bedroom split floorplan...call me
Breathtaking views of natural wooded terrain from full wall on two sides
with wood framed windows, sky windows and double stacked moldings
from bright family room with custom, double mantled fireplace that
serves as a focal point of the room. Rich real wood floors are an extra
treat, and make this a truly exceptional home in the low $300's range
for a true custom home.
This is what you will wake up to every morning, and these trees are not
going any where.....they are an extra benefit to this home that has the
luxury of having natural screening that provides privacy in this area
where open fencing is "king" and privacy wood fencing is not allowed.
Please ask me if you need help on understanding the Seis Lagos deed
restrictions, including the open fencing policy which is basically
"courtyard fencing" of wrought iron only with restrictions on height,
etc. and there could be a possibility for some variances depending on
the property if their architectural control committee believes there is
a good reason for it which can vary with every homes and its setting,
orientation to other neigboring homes, street exposure, etc.
I have sold many homes in this area, and it always seems to me that
and it is best to get any fencing questions or concerns answered prior
contract and purchase so you can understand the uniqueness of this
community and why the HOA wants to preserve the open, country
feel for their residents enjoyment; as the wording in the original
deed restrictions is somewhat vague (in my opinion) and that is why
it is just best to get a clear understanding of what is going to be
allowed if you are not used to to open concept, as some people may
be used to some form of boundary fencing, and in this community
it is simply not been allowed. I have seen that to be the case for
the past 11 years, as far as the properties I represented and sold
as even the variances are normally minor and follow the
past precedents seen around the area. Some people love it, but if
you are not one of those, please call me and I will be glad to
assist you with other communities the boundary fencing is
Spectacular family room with traditional accents, crown moldings, richly
stained hardwoods, and custom fireplace that gives this home that "cozy"
feeling and perfect room for the "holiday season" and family gatherings.
Great Formal Dining is Perfect for that Special Holiday Dinner Parties!
Summary of some of home's special features:
- Single-Story Floorplan, just under 2,800 square feet of living space per builder's plans
- 4 Large Bedrooms with 2BR/2BR split arrangement and 3 full bathrooms; great flexibility for family living and privacy
- Oversized 2-car garage with extended drive and "swing" to access side-entry garage
- Romantic Master Suite with elegant bath; has double shower, jetted garden tub, massive wardrobe with built-ins, arched windows, and tumbled marble flooring and bath surround, and patio access.
- Beautiful formal dining with crown moldings and ornate pediments, art niches, boxed ceiling, designer wall finish, and wood floors.
- Private Study with french doors, wood floors, built-ins, and foyer access for visitors, but centrally located near dining room would make great music room, reading room, or smaller formal living room if preferred with view of backyard and foliage.
- Impressive, Open Kitchen/Family Living/Morning Room overlook backyard wooded area and lush landscaping from double stacked windows with wood trim, and has grand fireplace with double mantle and slate stone, front face surround.
- Desirable wood floors in family room, foyer, walkways, and study/living room
- Slate stone floors in Kitchen, Breakfast Area and Utility rooms
- Exquisite Granite Countertops with tumbled marble backsplash, custom cabinetry with glass display, stainless steel appliance package with downdraft/grill cooktop, large pantry, and art/display ledges
- Full brick and stone exterior with lavish landscaping and beautiful views of serene back yard foliage and area lake across from front of home
- Dual, zoned HVAC and Water Heater Units, Extended Backyard Patio area, Sprinkler & Security Systems
- Elegant, tall boxed, stacked, and special ceilings throughout, solid core doors, skip trowell wall finished, arched windows, and custom cabinetry and built-ins throughout.
- Tastefully decorated and in like-new, immaculate condition...better than new home, in established area,
- surrounded by more expensive homes, make this a fabulous home for future investment potential
- And much, much more....call Jeanie Today at 972-612-2277 for more Information and set up a private showing of all this home's great assets
Thank you for visiting my website to view this beautiful home, sorry you missed
this one as it is SOLD.........but, I have another that is just as exquisite and even
more so as it is much larger and BUILT BY THE SAME BUILDER, so that
should tell you something about the finish-out. Please read through all the
links below of additional information about the area that might be helpful;
then go to the following link to see another new custom, built by Weaver in
this same great guarded community.
Another special home by Same builder, Same area,
Is Now ALSO SOLD in March of 2008!
click below to see "Model Home Close-out!"
Just SOLD in Seis Lagos, March 2008!
For more information about Seis Lagos,
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SEIS LAGOS
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT WYLIE ISD
Call Jeanie Elliott, Specializing in Seis Lagos Real Estate, Lucas Texas
Real Estate, Wylie Texas Real Estate, Lovejoy ISD, and Wylie ISD,
Plano ISD, Allen ISD, Fairview Texas Real Estate, Murphy Texas Real
Estate, Parker Texas Real Estate, and other Collin County areas.
Over 175 Property Transactions Sold and Closed in Seis Lagos since 1996.
" Leading Realtor from 1996 to 2007" in Seis Lagos; and from 1980 for Lovejoy ISD,
Fairview, Lucas, Plano ISD, Allen, Wylie, Frisco, McKinney, Prosper, and other areas
of Collin County Texas real estate."
If you are considering buying or selling property in the Seis Lagos community, call me
for the best in "confidentiality" and experienced, personal service from a real estate
broker that knows the area and will give you all the facts before you decide, so you can
make a well-informed decision before you buy or in determining who is the best agent
to represent you in the sale of your existing home in the Seis Lagos area.
"Put Success on Your Side"
Contact Jeanie at: email@example.com
"The Right Choice" for Seis Lagos Real Estate, Lucas Real Estate,
Lovejoy Real Estate, Wylie Real Estate, Fairview Real Estate, and
other rural areas of Collin County Texas where Country Estate
Properties, Gated Communities, Estate Lots, Homes on Acreage,
and Custom New Homes are available such as Prosper, Celina,
Melissa, Murphy, and Parker, Frisco and McKinney.
For more information about homes sold by Jeanie Elliott in
Seis Lagos in 2007 and 2008, click these links: