First Time Homebuyers - Considering Purchasing Your First Home?
Looking To Buy Your First Home or Townhouse in the City, Small County Cottage, Mini-Ranch or Country Estate Home In Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Lovejoy ISD, North Dallas, Wylie, Plano, Prosper, Celina, Parker, Melissa, Murphy, Richardson, Little Elm, The Colony, Lakewood, Or Other North Dallas, Collin County, or Denton County, Texas Areas?
What a great achievement buying your first house is! But it can also be a bit scary. You'll likely want some advice along the way -- and you'll certainly need an experienced real estate broker or top full-time agent looking out for your greatest interests. I'm absolutely trained and qualified to provide my expert support with buying your first home, townhouse or other real estate such as a mini-country estate home or country cottage-type on a smaller acreage home site.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally qualified to help you find a home. My dedication to my clients is what makes the difference. Here are some things you can count on when you use Jeanie Elliott REALTORS, ABR, SRES, SFR, ALHS, TAHS, CHMS, M.S. BUSINESS, BROKER/OWNER for your first time home or other types of real estate purchase that might work for you as a first-time home buyer. The ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative, services I offer my first-time home buyer clients is especially significant, since the certified ABR, buyers broker represents the buyers only, and the listing broker and listing agents represents the sellers of any property you might wish to purchase that is listed exclusively with a REALTOR and in the MLS, multiple listing service. So, you will most definitely want to make sure your broker/agent is a certified ABR, buyers broker that works just for you.
• The process of purchasing a house has many stages. I'll be there for everything from finding the right house, townhome or smaller country cottage home among all the properties available in Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Plano, North Dallas, Lovejoy ISD, Wylie, Prosper, Celina, Melissa, Richardson, Murphy, Parker, Little Elm, The Colony and many other North Dallas, Denton County and Collin County areas, to advising you on closing costs and everything in between.
• I'm a local REALTOR, real estate broker specialist with over 30+ years residential real estate sales experience in these same areas, and I can help you establish a shopping list of features and amenities you want in the community and school district of your choice, and in your first home, townhouse, or country estate, mini-ranch type property.
• The financial components of buying a home can be overwhelming. I'll walk you through the multiple mortgages and home buying plans that are the best match for you, and help you to better understand your choices and best options.
• I will make sure you see all the houses or properties that match what you're looking for including preowned homes and any new homes that may be available in your price range; and I will keep a close eye on all new listings or properties that are new on the market that might fit your needs.
• Basically, you can count on me to do everything in my power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free, well-informed, and well-planned for a smoother process.
I am ready to help you pick your the first house, property or first real estate purchase that is right for you, in any of the above areas. I work all over the North Dallas Metroplex and North Texas areas, so give me a call and I will be glad to answer your questions about the areas where I offer my services. I am also a TAHS, Texas Affordable Housing Specialist, and will be able to help you shop for the best available financing for your specific needs and financial qualifications.
Also, I have taken special training and been accredited as an ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative Broker, which means I will be be able to represent your best interest as your buyers broker in your first real estate purchase, at no additional costs to my buyer clients.
Interested in Foreclosure Properties? No problem, you are in good hands. I am also certified as a SFR, Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Broker and can help you with these bank-owned properties as well, if they are available in your price range and choice of location. For more information, please feel free to call me on my direct office number, 972-612-2277 and request an appointment to discuss my special client services and to get started with your first home search.
Last of all, I love working with first-time home buyers, would love to speak to you and truly enjoy guiding first time homebuyers through the exciting process of purchasing and owning their first home!
Jeanie Elliott, M.S. Business, Broker/Owner, REALTOR
Jeanie Elliott REALTORS, Collin County & Lovejoy ISD Country Properties & Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Plano, Fairview, North Dallas, Wylie, Parker, Prosper, Lucas, Melissa, Murphy, Celina, Richardson, Little Elm, The Colony, Lakewood/Dallas, North Texas Residential Real Estate Specialist Since 1980
ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative, TAHS, Texas Affordable Housing Specialist, SFR, Certified Short Sales & Foreclosure Specialist, CHMS, Certified Home Marketing Specialist, ALHS, Accredited Luxury Home Specialist, and SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist.
|Feel free to call me anytime at 972-612-2277 (Direct), or click here to leave your info, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.|
Still trying to decide between the two options of buying or renting? Check out the "Rent versus Buy Calculator" for some help in making that decision:
Also, there are several other great mortgage financing tools on our website that might be useful to you with your personal financing plans.